Sunday, December 16, 2007

Beckham is red-carded

Beckham is red-carded

Don’t panic, football fans, I don’t mean on the pitch. No, Victoria Beckham has told hubby that he is banned from attending the first gig of the Spice Girls’ reunion gig because she is too nervous.

Awe. Poor David. And I bet he just couldn’t wait to be the ever supportive husband and watch the five girls in Vancouver, Canada as they kick off their hugely anticipated world tour.

Most husbands like to be supportive but David claims his wife is constantly changing her mind. “One minute Victoria is saying she wants me there and then it’s, ‘No, don’t come to the first show, as we’ll all be too nervous.’ But I think I’ll be at the show a couple of days later in San Jose and have the boys with me. And I know Victoria will ring me as soon as the first show ends. She says the rehearsals have gone amazingly well.”

No comments: