Thursday, October 18, 2007

Anthony Kiedis thinks he’s a forest creature

anthony_kiedis.jpg

Anthony Kiedis (the lead singer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers) and his girlfriend Heather Christie gave birth to their son last week. The child’s name is Everly Bear. He was named after Anthony’s favorite band the Everly Brothers. Whoa, whoa, whoa. If the ground rules for naming your kid are using your favorite band and what animal you think you are, I am so on board. As soon as I find an Amazon woman whose womb is capable of nurturing my super-child, I’ve got the perfect name: Dethklok Triceratops. Naw he’s too beefy to be a heroin addict..oh oh did i say Anthony was beefy, oh shit i must be gay, OK note to self…discuss with therapist the possibility I’m gay because Anthony seems “muscular “to me…ie too muscular to be a heroin addict…..hmmmm well maybe his handlers feed him well so he doesn’t, “look” like a heroin addict. So he’s probly just a poser addict…ie. Like most Hollywood assholes seeking attention for one sort or another…yes I’m drunk.

No comments: